Check Your Numbers.
Are you holding a winning ticket, or have your favorite numbers won in the past five years? Enter your numbers and a date range to see if those numbers have been drawn. Only number combinations that would have won a prize will be shown.
Can I buy Mega Millions tickets online?
If you are in Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or the District of Columbia, you may buy Mega Millions® tickets online by registering with the lotteries in those jurisdictions. You may also purchase subscriptions for Mega Millions online in New York. In most cases, you must be residents of these jurisdictions to participate in these purchase options, but in all cases you must be physically within their borders when you make any online ticket purchases. Details may be found on those lotteries' websites (see Where to Play).
The Mega Millions jackpot has surpassed $200 million as there was no winner of the $189 million jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, June 3.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, June 7 will be worth $207 million with a cash option of $119.3 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for June 3: 11-16-22-48-59
The Gold Mega Ball: 11
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions winners for June 3:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white balls to win $1 million in the drawing. That ticket was sold in Massachusetts.
· However, that player did not play the Megaplier option, which would have increased their winnings to $4 million.
· In Michigan, five tickets sold won $2,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 280,321 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 11,222 tickets sold won at least $4.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday, June 4 with an estimated jackpot of $184 million and a cash option of $109.3 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, June 4 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.35 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is worth an estimated $116,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is the Wolverine FLL lottery club which claimed a $1.05 billion jackpot in March 2021. With their winnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Warren last year went unclaimed. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.